Download harsh Mohan pathology practical book for free
This book provides a comprehensive coverage of various topics with emphasis on honing the skills and acquiring basic practical knowledge in diagnostic pathology and preparing the students for viva voce.
• It is primarily prepared for undergraduate students of pathology, also useful for practicing clinicians and other students of medicine such as those pursuing course in dentistry, physiotherapy, pharmacy, nursing, laboratory technology and alternate systems of medicine.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE NEW REVISED EDITION
• Updated Content: The revised edition having 61 exercises is divided into 8 sections, patterned on the format of practical class of students. These are Techniques in Pathology (Exercise 1-5), General Pathology (Exercise 6-20), Systemic Pathology (Exercise 21-38), Cytopathology (Exercise 39-41), Haematology and Lymphoid Tissues (Exercise 42-55), Clinical Pathology (Exercise 56-59), Autopsy Pathology (Exercise 60-61), and Appendices (I-III: Common Instruments in Pathology, Common Similes in Pathology, and Normal Values).
• Newer Images: Exercises are enhanced by the addition of newer images at several places while older images have been deleted.
• Key Questions for Viva Voce: At the end of each exercise, a few key questions based on that exercise have been added along with brief answers to prepare the student for facing viva voce confidently. It is a single integrated resource of learning, training and self-test.
• Revised CD on CPCs and Museum Review: A self-learning CD containing two sections (10 CPCs and Quick Review of Pathology Museum) have been retained and updated along with the present edition. The section on CPCs in the CD contains 10 structured CPCs representing different organ systems and common diseases, and includes highly useful learning material (text and illustrations) from autopsy. The second section on CD, Quick Review of Pathology Museum contains images and legends of 108 gross specimens from pathology museum of common conditions for quick review of must-know specimen for students.